Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pepper Jack Cheese Chicken

I fixed a recipe I found on Pinterest. So easy to make it too almost an hour to bake but it was one of those you put it all together and throw it in the oven meals.

The Pinterest link took me to this website for the Pepper Jack Cheese Chicken. It explained everything quite well I think.

She suggested to serve it over rice. Kris doesn't like rice much so he just wanted Garlic bread. I think I may serve it over noodle next time.


We both liked our meal! this will be one I fix again. It was very easy to make and yummy!

Hope you enjoy this meal!

<3Ashley 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...