Sunday, January 4, 2015

After 2 years of asking......

Hello! I feel as if Sunday was made for snuggles and I now have a snuggle buddy!


Meet Audrey she is a 7 week old Puggle! A Puggle is a Pug mixed with Beagle. She is the sweetest cuddle bug! I got her the night of Christmas Eve!  Kris and I had just gotten to his mom's and he disappeared and came back with a pink and gold box and said ,"Open it." I looked at him like he was crazy, "dude, we just got here, you haven't even said hi to anyone." He said, " No open it." I lifted the box, open and there was the message written " Will you be my mommy?"  along with "ps. I don't have a name and inside the box was my puppy! 











We have already taken her to the vet and will have to go in another week for her to get her next vaccines. She has been such a sweet heart and is already spoiled as can be!

I'm so excited and feel so loved that Kris got her for me. 

He really does love me after all! 

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...