Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy Friday!! This is the last post about my cruise! In the next posts, I'll be doing a 2014 recap and then setting goals for 2015 as well as telling you about my new little friend!


Last stop, Nassau at the Bahamas we spent the day on the beach called Paradise Island it was right next to Atlantis! I cried on the Taxi ride the driver was so rude and I thought we were going to die with his driving. I wasn't able to relax on the beach for more then 10 seconds for yet another person would ask if I wanted a drink....if I wanted a new bag......if I wanted my hair braided...if I wanted a cigar.....

I would be alright not visiting Nassau again. It was beautiful but next time I think I would pay the $100 excursion to sit on the Atlantis beach so I wouldn't be pestered.

<3 Ashley 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...