Wednesday, January 14, 2015

check it out at your own risk!

Hello everyone! I hope you all were safe and warm! Today started out not so good for me... Audrey kept me up most of the night and this morning we awoke to icy filled roads. On my way to work, I went over a bump and CRACK..... my windshield cracked straight across.... I was devastated.  I mean my nerves were already crazy with driving to work on ICE and then that happened. I am not very good dealing with grown up things and everybody kept saying to me well at least you didn't get hurt... well true but if I didn't have to come into work it wouldn't have happened because I would have kept sleeping and then moved to the couch to nap there haha 

I wanted to tell you about this website I came across and now am addicted to. www.Jane.com it has daily deals from different boutiques and I have been spending some money!


I have ordered a Red Buffalo Check scarf, 4 tunics (black,coral,grey,and blue), Red, green, and beige blanket scarf, and a designer inspired herringbone vest! 

All items that I have been looking to add to my wardrobe this winter! I'm so excited! As soon as all my items come in I will post them on her for you! 

Have a wonderful night! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...