Monday, June 9, 2014

Best Friends Day!


Good Morning! Did you know yesterday was Best Friends day? Well with my bad week I had it was nice to have spent the weekend with the friends that truly care about me. I cried to them and each one said you have us and said how strong I am and it will get better because Karma has a funny way of coming back on people that did you wrong. Lindsay's mom gave me more insight to Lindsay and let me know that we both are the same about friendship that you could roll a car over us and we are still your friend, that we have a hard time understanding why all of a sudden the people you love and care about most somehow don't. That's totally how I felt. I don't understand how ones sleep at night. 

Anyway, back to how awesome my weekend was...Saturday, was a surprise party for Lindsay and her boyfriend did an awesome job pulling it off. She had no idea! Of course, she text me asking what I was doing and well I was at her party waiting for her so I looked at Kris and I was like, "OMG! What do I say?" he told me to say sitting and watching TV. Well I said just sitting with Kris then she asked my plans for the night.... oh none yet why? well because I want to see you and hang out... oh ok well text me when you get home then! Ugh! I was so nervous! It was all pulled off and I couldn't have been more happy for her!

Sunday, was a day on the lake with the girls laying out and the boys playing with their Jet skis! Although, I did get to end the day with a long jet ski ride with Kris.We even jumped waves! It was awesome!  


So in the long run of this weekend, I really found out who was worth "melting" for and I couldn't be more happy to have the friends I have!











Hope you all enjoy your week! Have a great Monday!
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...