Thursday, June 5, 2014

Does it really pay to be good?

That is a question I keep asking myself over and over. I like being a good person and I sleep just fine at night but with some events that have taken place recently it has really made me wonder. I work 3 jobs and still struggle here and there and don't make a big deal of it because I am doing the best I can and well I make sure I don't spend all of my money shopping. Sometimes life throws a little curve and I end up not saving as much from pay check to paycheck because of it. I see others spend all their money and yet have others giving them money," oh yeah sure I'll pay you back." and yet they never do and still keep getting money. How about ones that do the same rude actions over and over and still get whatever they want. When does it stop? I don't understand but I am happy to be the good person I am it just saddens me that others are so rude and hurtful and get away with everything because I know if I was every to do the same actions I would get in trouble right away.


Hope you all have a wonderful day
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...