Friday, June 13, 2014

Bikini Ready?


Hello Happy Friday!! It has felt like Christmas around the house because I have been buying bathing suits for the summer and the cruise and they have been showing up! Look out for posts with pictures on them very soon! I have bought bathing suits from Victoria Secret, Delias, and Charlotte Russe. 

Here are some links to some cute bathing suits!

 

Also  I wanted to tell you about this new product I tried and I love! That will help you look bikini ready!
Nair shower power with Argan Oil

Normally after I save and then go lay out I will start to get those red bumps and it's so uncomfortable and from using this Nair I haven't had any issues and it washes off clean in the shower no pain at all! I was so excited! It also lasted about 2 weeks before I had to do it again! 

Hope yall have a fantastic Friday!
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...