Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy First day of Summer!


It is finally Summer! YAY! It's my favorite season! So while I was in Nags Head I realized I missed the memo of each day you wear a different style bathing suit. For instance, one day was your black bathing suit, next was your sequin bathing suit and then the next was the bathing suit that matched your baseball cap. My Smurfette Bathing suit didn't fit in with any of those. 

For my next trip... I think I am prepared! I bought this cute Sequin top and black bottoms from Victorias Secret! (the links below is the exact top and the bottoms are that style just in black)





Happy Summer! Be Safe Have fun and remember the Sunscreen!
Leave some summer lovin below!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...