Friday, June 20, 2014

I just wanna stop..... and Thank you Baby!

Good Morning! Happy Friday! Hope everyone has had such an awesome week! It has been a hot one here and I love it! 

On Facebook an article was being shared on my news feed 36 Thank you messages for your everyday Prince Charming so I clicked on it and WOW! Every one of those applies to Kris and I so well! I loved it! I tagged him in it and we laid in bed together reading them. well he has a photographic memory one of his many super powers so now he is saying numbers from the article that apply to the current situations! 
My 3 favorites from the article were:
3.Thank you for all of the dorky pictures I make you take with me, and then for not complaining when I post them all over social media for every one of your friends to most likely see.
26.Thank you for sitting through countless chick flicks and girl dramas. ( of course you know that is Pretty Little Liars)
34.Thank you for that look in your eyes that reminds me that I am yours. It reminds me of my connection with you, and that through it all, you really and truly see me.
It really was an awesome article you should totally read it! It kind of made me want to write my own "Thank yous" and post them around the house at random times. It is always nice to do little things for one another. 


Hope you all have a wonderful day! Tell your loved ones Thank You! 
Thank you for reading!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...