Monday, June 30, 2014

Blood Red Nails..... on your finger tips

Good Morning! Happy Manicure Monday! it's going to be a great night for me to get my nails ready for the 4th of July! Can you believe it's that time already! AHHH! I honestly can't decide how I want to paint my nails I have the colors but I just can't make up my mind.....




Don't forget Accessories with your bikinis are a must this summer! Hats are a must! Coverups are a must! Koozies are a must! I am obessed with my koozies ! I have 3 now and I use the one that matches best each day I am out by the lake or pool!  As well have one one it's way!


I will post my nails on here for you once I have painted them and made that final decision! Hope you have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...