Thursday, June 19, 2014

Gotta give myself a little pat on the back!


Good morning! Happy Thursday! I had an eventful night last night! Have you seen the cold water challenges that are going on on Facebook? Where you get COLD water poured on you and if you don't within the 24 hours your were nominated you have to donate $100 to a charity of your choice? Well thanks to my friend Brittany, I had to do mine last night! I am very proud and yet think I'm crazy! It was so cold! My boyfriend Kris poured the water on me and my friend Lindsay filmed it for me. Tonight, since I nominated my friend, Stephanie, she is coming over to do hers and I am going to fix her tacos because I feel bad.








The water challenge was fun! If you have had to do it leave a comment below telling me about it! 

Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Thanks for reading!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...