Monday, June 2, 2014

JUNE!


It's hard to believe that today is June 2nd! I feel like it was just yesterday I was talking about outfits for Valentine's day! It is totally fine though I love this time of year! Yesterday, Kris and I rode the jet ski and it was so nice! I can't wait for every weekend to be doing that laying in the sun and riding the jet ski! 
June is an exciting month! Pretty Little Liars will be back on June 10th, Lindsay, Natalie, my sister, and Kris have their birthdays, and I have the Pre-k graduation! 




Hope everyone has a fantastic JUNE! Comment below any special events you have going on! I would love to hear all about them!
Have a wonderful day today!
<3 Ashley



2 comments:

  1. Yes this year is flying by!!! Looks like your having a blast! love the blog!!xoxo
    -joanna

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...