Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's day!

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there especially mine! He is such a wonderful man and I am blessed to be his daughter. He has been the coolest guy I have ever known and always knows how to make me laugh. My favorite times with him was when I was little and he would pick me up from preschool and we would go to "Gin Jail" which was what I called Western Sizzlin I don't know where I got that name from but it kinda stuck. Also he was so cool that he always called my play kitchen forks Dinglehoppers ( from Little Mermaid) and I would scratch his back and comb his hair with them.  He worked hard to pay for all my dancing I did growing up. He is a die hard Redskin fan and I have become one over the years so I can understand his "language" more. He is such a great leader with everything he does I have never heard any of his co workers say anything bad about him. He is a great role model and I hope to become have the person he is today for my kids that I may have in the future.


Today was a nice laid back pool day with him and he excitedly showed us all of his redskin gifts we have given him over the years had a place in his Redskin room.... told you he was die hard fan!


Hope you all had a wonderful day with your dads! Have a great week!

<3 Ashley



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this comment you have made my day Diana! I would love to check out your blog! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...