Saturday, June 7, 2014

PLL Playlist

Hello! Hope everyone is enjoying their day! Today marks 4 more days until Pretty Little Liars is back on air for Season 5! Do you think we will get to find out who A is? Let's hope Ezra is alright! Anyway, in the summer on the weekends I mostly spend my days laying out by the lake or the pool and if i'm really lucky I get to be laying out on the beach! So to assume the position of laying out.... I need my drink in a koozie and my Summer playlist to be playing! I know you are probably going wait you went from Pretty Little Liars to laying in the sun... Well I will be adding this artist new to me that is going to have a song featured on the show. Her name is ZZ Ward and I absolutely love her songs. They have a blues kinda feel and she reminds me of Adele from the feel of the music and having a unique voice. 




My favorite songs from ZZ Ward would be:
Put The Gun Down 
Charlie Aint Home
Last Love Song
Til The Casket Drops


Then also you know Lucy Hale just released her Album Road Between 
I have it but haven't listened to it all yet I pre ordered it and I haven't gone back and gotten the rest of the songs.So far though my favorite song is Goodbye Gone


Hope you all enjoy your Summer days Soaking up the sun with the songs from these awesome artists!
Comment below if you have any artists I should check out and add to my playlist! 

<3 Ashley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...