Monday, March 6, 2017

Brows Matter

Hello!

Good morning!

Happy Monday to you!

Now this new product is one that I have been asked about the most. I have a lot interested in this one and I am interested as well and actually waiting for the product to come in the mail. 

The Brow artisan brush is sold seperatly and I explained what that brush was if you need to go back and read... here ya go!

Now these Brow palettes come in 3 colors.

Blonde

Brunette

and

Dark Brunette/Black





In your palette you get 

A light color powder

A dark color powder

Setting wax

Then a shimmer highlight

and 

A matte highlight ( pink)



If you are interested in ordering the brow palette click here to visit the website.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me!

Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...