Thursday, March 23, 2017

Lip combo to LOVE


Good morning!

Hello!

How are you today?!

One of the awesome things about being a girl... make up lover.....Younique Presenter.....or...whatever you label yourself

Is playing with makeup!

Don't you?

I love trying new products and see how they make an every day routine faster or add a little spice to your daily look...

Now since becoming a Younique Presenter I have learned that you can wear lip liner as an all over color!

The Younique lip liners are one of my favorite products because they don't smudge!

They are also long lasting!

Now not as long lasting as my FAVORITE product the Lip stains but they are a close second!

Well now one of my favorite Lip Liners is the color Pompous.... 

and well I did a little experimenting....




With my new favorite Lip gloss color Lippy!

I get so many compliments wearing both of these colors.....




So why not MIX THEM!!!





Look how super cute they are mixed together!

I am in love!

What do you think?

Hope you all have an awesome day!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...