Thursday, March 2, 2017

March Kudos!



Hello!

Hi!

Good morning!

How are you on this lovely second day of MARCH?!

Can you believe it's March?

March is kind of a big month for my family... My parents will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary.... don't worry I have something planned for that... which I am super excited about...

Yesterday, was super crazy with all the new products that came out,so I didn't get to go in depth and  tell you about our March Kudos with Younique!

You know I always love a new month because that means a new kudos!

March they really gave us a lot of new stuff!

New Products!

New Splurge Color!

Bittersweet which is a light coral pink color


New Collections!

New Presenters kit!

and your March Kudos!

Don't worry I promise I will make a post for each new product and tell you all about them.... So March will probably be Younique Month!

Which sounds so AWESOME!!

I just kind of want to get the products so I can explain them better to you and let you know how I feel about them.


Anyway... let's get back on track.....




Here is your March Kudos is:

It's called Step It Up!

Which the more you spend the more Younique gives you!

Spend $75  you get Eye Liner Pencil in the color Perfect ( Black)


Spend $ 125 you get Eye Liner Pencil in the color Perfect ( Black), Eye Mineral Pigments in Color Confident and Corrupted



Spend $175 you get Eye Liner Pencil in the color Perfect ( Black), Eye Mineral Pigments in Color Confident and Corrupted, Lip Bon Bons in the color Red Velvet




How awesome are all of these?!

This is exciting!

If you all have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Hope you all have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...