Thursday, March 16, 2017

New lipgloss

Hello!

Good Morning!

How are you today?!

If you know me you know I am super excited over new lip colors!

Today, on this non windy day... I am going to let you know about the new color lip glosses that Younique added to our choices!


As if picking a lip gloss was hard enough!


 3 new colors were added





-Lucid -

which gives you a Vintage Rose Shimmer



I have a confession.... I have had this lip gloss since December and I don't I didn't try it until today! It is so pretty on! I am in love with it! Totally kicking myself right now for sure!

-Lippy-


which gives you a perfect peach shimmer


This is a perfect color for Spring and Summer!

-Lunar-


Which gives you a Golden Nude Shimmer


I haven't ordered lunar yet but he is a picture of one of my Y- Sisters sharing the color on her.

Probably another one I am going to have to order....




If you are interested in ordering any of these beauties you can visit the Younique Website



Or contact me and I can help you out!

Have an AMAZING day!

<3 Ashley





6 comments:

  1. Lippy is such a pretty shade on you. Great post!
    A Sparkle Of Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I can't decide which one is my favorite!

      Delete
  2. Lucid looks gorgeous on you! xx Great post!
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so great to hear! Thank you... I'm having a hard time deciding which lipgloss color is my favorite! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Lippy looks like such a nice shade! Fab post!
    Ruby Ray xx
    missrubyrayblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Yes It such a great Nude/Coral color! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...