Monday, March 13, 2017

Full Face Process with Younique

Good Morning!

Hello!

How are you today?

Ugh feeling that day light savings time.... am I right?

That precious precious hour of sleep... LOST!

Well Thankfully Younique came to the rescue to hide that lack of sleep from my pretty face.... 

Looks like I got my "Beauty Sleep" after all! 

Check this out here are my wake up to make up process


Here is my process:


Wake Up....Yawn
Put on some primer
Conceler
Pressed Power Foundation
Bronzer
Blush
and
Lipgloss

Make up for the day!





Here is one of my Y-Sisters showing off her process as well!

If you are interested in finding out what color foundation you are..... here's a nifty little quiz that can help you out!


If you are interested in any of these products you are welcome to contact me or visit the website and order away!



Thank you so much for letting me share my "Younique Face" with you all!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...