Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Big day!

Hey!

Good morning!

Hello!

Happy March!

How are you?

Are you so excited?

I am!

 I can hardly stay in my seat at my desk!

Today is the big day!

It's a breaking the internet kind of day!

New YOUNIQUE products!!!


New Kudos!

New Presenter kit!

New Splurge cream Released!

I'm going to get my order in to have all these goodies come my way!

I can't wait to be stalking that mail man!

What goodies am I going to be ordering......

You know I am most excited over the fact that there will be new Lipstain colors!!!




Also loving the new LIPGLOSS colors!


I will be doing posts to show off all of the goodies I get and also to inform you of the others that might Interest you!

Like did I mention we have a BROW Palette now?



Oh yeah!

Yay!

Please feel free to ask any questions if you are interested in any of the products old or new!

If you are wanting to jump in on the fun and order some stuff yourself you can always visit the website

I'm hoping to be able to share some videos with you all very soon to help with any hesitation you may be having!


Hope you all have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...