Thursday, March 9, 2017

Lipstains are my jam!




Hello!

How are you on this lovely day?

Hope you are all having a good week!

Today I wanted to share with you all my Favorite products from Younique!


Have you ever tried a lip stain before?

Did you end up having an outline of lip color by the end of the day?

OMG that's the worst! 

I never know either cause I am so busy not looking at myself in the mirror all day 

Walk into work all Glamorous and leave as the Joker!

Terrible!

Well have no fear!

These Younique Lipstains will not having you doing that!

They have truly been LONG LASTING...Kiss Proof....and smudge proof!

Younique just added 6 new colors to the 7 we already had!

YAY!



Our new colors are: 

Shameless

Sucker- punched

Smoldering

Sensational

Serendipitous

Speechless







Sappy



Savvy



New color!!!  Speechless!!!






Top left : Skittish
Top right: Shy
Bottom left : Sleek
Bottom right : Sappy

These truly are my favorite products!

I am ready to order more!

My next color to order is Sucker Punched!

I can't wait!

I love that I can put these on and go don't have to reapply during the day!

Now I would suggest so that you get the best wear for your lip stains is to exfoliate your lips first!

Younique does have a very nice lip exfoilator.

Now you don't have to but it gives you a clean flat surface so its easier to have the same amount all over your lips. 


If you are interested in trying out my FAVORITE Younique Product....... You can visit the Younique website: Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain....... OR..... You are always welcome to contact me!


<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...