Wednesday, March 8, 2017

National Women's Day!




Hi!

Good Morning!

Hello!

I'm sorry but I have to take a break from the Younique products and join in on the National Women's Day celebration.

It's honoring Strong and Empowering Women and one comes to my mind without a doubt that deserves all the recognition and more.

My Mom!

I'm not saying she is better than anyone else in this world but in my world she is!

She is the one that is everything I want to be and the one that it is fine to tell her your defeats.

She is the glue that holds us all together. Not saying that my sister, Dad and I wouldn't get along or anything, I mean she is the one that helps us move forward.

She is the hero to us behind the scenes. 

She gets us.

She is always there to make/ pack lunch for my Dad. Always worked around what he needed and yet always got my sister and I what we needed.

If anything were to ever happen to my mom.... I don't know how my Dad would function without her. He is a strong and amazing man but like I have said... my mom is really the one who keeps us going in life.

She takes care of her mother every day. It's what she does she takes care of all of us.

She is the person that I want to be in life.... How I want to be with my children.... The one that takes care of her. 

She is the most selfless person I have ever met in this world.

I got sick a couple weekends ago and caused myself to have one of my episodes.

 I hadn't experienced that much anxiety/emotion/sickness in a very long time. 

I mentally haven't been very good to myself and if she knew I was being that way to myself I know she would smack me. 

She has always been to one to help me stay focused and I am disappointed in myself for letting myself get so far gone.

 Honestly if I was around her everyday she would have noticed long before I even knew I was being hard on myself.

Kris helped me gain my focus back and it upset me worse that I snapped out of it with him and it wasn't my mom. I called her the next day telling her everything and apologizing like I always do. 

I cried to her this past weekend over a mishap and she was ready to come help me... and also said "You're getting more and more like me....scary isn't it"

I'll admit... Yes and yet also made me happy.

Kris and I have been talking about trying to start our family next year.... Scares the crap out of me but I know having my mom around I will be able to concur the world.


 There is NO replacing my mom.

I am very thankful I got the life I did growing up.

Now that I am all teary eyed... My Mom is the one I say this day makes me think of most!

<3 Ashley





Love You Mama! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...