Monday, March 20, 2017

I accepted the challenge!


Good Morning!

Hello!

Happy First day of SPRING!!!


Although it didn't feel very spring like this morning.... burrrrrr


I have to tell you something.......

My Husband, Kris, gave me a challenge....

If I could sell at least an earnings worth of $500 with Younique.......

He would buy me a Boston Terrier puppy!!!

Are you shocked?

I am!

I am working my booty off too!

So far I have earned $200!!

I have a party going on.... I have gone LIVE on my page and in the party!

I have for sure stepped out of my comfort zone.....

I am super excited!

I feel like a whole new person!

We have been doing some research on the breed and I am hearing so many great things about them!

Sounds like we get the pug with out the pug issues in this breed as well!

Perfect family dog!

Also very easy to train!

Their grooming needs are the same as Audrey's as well!

I love the Puggle breed but I would like for my next fur baby to have a different look and Kris has really wanted a French Bulldog....

Once we came across a Boston Terrier he fell in love with the ears!

I personally don't care what breed I have a fur baby in...

I will love them NO MATTER WHAT!

You know... Crazy Fur mama over here!


Now with all that said....

Could I interest you in and Younique Products?

You would be spoiling yourself while helping me get closer to getting a Boston Terrier Fur Baby!

If you have a Boston Terrier I would love to hear all about your personal experiences with the breed!

If you are looking to get get a Puggle... I'd love to let you know all about Audrey's little sassy self!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...