Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Finale...Will we really get to learn all?

Hi! Hello! Howdy! I am so excited! Whoot Whoot! One hour left until the season 4 finale of Pretty Little Liars! Then I wont talk about the show until June.... when it comes back on... ok i'll probably talk about it tomorrow!


I have my snacks ready and if you have not tried this your really should! It's Popcorn with Popcorn Chicken on top! Kris and I got it at the local fancy movie theater! Along with a glass of wine I am ready!




As you can see I even did my nails for tonight's finale black with a red A along with wearing my "Mighty Pretty" bracelet from MARK


Alright enjoy the show! Leave me some love below! 
<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...