Friday, March 21, 2014

oops... I did it again

Hello! Happy Friday! It was such a beautiful, sunny day here with temps in the high 60's! An all around excellent second day of Spring!

I am excited to let you all know that....well....The Pretty Little Liars Collection at Aeropostale has released "Look #3" for each character! Yes...I know I said I wouldn't be talking about the show until June....but....Oh well, this is exciting news!

I am not as thrilled over these looks as I was towards the looks before, but I still agree that they look like what the characters would wear but not so much me....today...but the more I am looking at them I am starting to think I just might have to have a few pieces!

I would like it if they added an "Alison" category to the collection. Also, a men's collection would be cool and I would totally get Kris a couple of the outfits and have that be my little secret that he was wearing Pretty Little Liar clothing! 

Aria

Aria studded hoodie

Emily

Hanna

Spencer


How did you feel about the Finale? Who do you think A is? What about all the secrets we did find out? 
Don't forget the new season of Pretty Little Liars begins June 10th at 8pm on Abc Family !
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...