Sunday, March 2, 2014

70's today...Snow tomorrow...

Hello, sorry there was no post yesterday. My day was pretty busy and I still had a headache yesterday thankfully it's gone today... Anyway, it was such a beautiful day today the sun was shining and it was in the 70's here. which the warm weather made me want a hot dog real bad....so that is what we had for dinner. Hot Dogs and pasta salad! We were going to have a picnic outside since it was so nice but it started raining and so with that said they are calling for it to snow again tomorrow in the area.....so crazy right? I am so ready to wear dresses and statement necklaces and or bracelets with them!


I guess it's that time to start stocking up on all your Spring looks! I mostly wear dresses all spring and summer long! It's so easy to get ready for work everyday and dresses are so comfy!
I can be dressed up or dressed down in the dresses! It's Awesome!


Also don't forget to go to Mark.girl to purchase The Major Mix Necklace
 featured on the cover of the latest Mark Magalog 

I feel like this is going to be a necklace that I will wear very often... with a basic tshirt or with different dresses. So many colors this necklace would go with as well! 

Also, if you are wanting more statement pieces you could always sign up with WANTABLE and get 3-4 accessory pieces sent your way each month!


Hope you all have had a wonderful day! Tell me what you are stocking up on for spring!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...