Saturday, March 15, 2014

Yes....another post...about Pretty Little Liars...

Hey everyone! Hope your day is as gorgeous as mine. I just got back home from doing a little joy ride and I went to Walmart and spent some money on groceries and nail polish.....you know like I needed anymore....

Anyway, if you are a fan of Pretty Little Liars and have a Twitter account totally be on your account during the show. The cast will be tweeting as well as you can ask questions to a select few members of the cast shown on the picture below!


Remember the season finale is Tuesday at 8pm on abc Family but if you are anything like me you have been counting it down since the last week's episode went off! 



Hope you all continue to have a wonderful day! I am going to organize my clothes....I bought some more hangers so I will be hanging my clothes in my closet like a good girl! 
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...