Thursday, March 13, 2014

Throw back Thursday....

So....In my 2nd post  I told everyone who my favorite fashion inspirations are. My number one was of course Jessica Simpson! I was looking through pictures and came across one of my Jessica Simpson Birthday celebrations.... yes... I used to celebrate Jessica Simpson's birthday by having a movie marathon and listening to her music all day. 

She has always been a favorite of mine to where I used to be obsessed. I always thought she was a great role model for young girls.  

Anyway, hope this gave you a good laugh and please....don't judge me 
<3 Ashley















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...