Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happiness....


Happiness is like a Kiss, you must share it to enjoy it- Bernard Meltzer

I am so overjoyed to share the excitement of all my friends "kisses"! It seems like each day there is something new to celebrate with some now becoming engaged, some are about to get married this year, some have just bought a house with their loved ones, and some are now expecting! I am so excited and proud for all of my friends and it's so awesome that even with our everyday routines keeping us busy when we do have the chance to meet up for lunch, dinner, a night of dancing, or whatever it's as if we pick up right where we all left off.  

Congratulations to all of you! I may not see you everyday but y'all are always on my mind and in my heart and it's that mutual feeling of if we every need anything we know we can always count on each other to lend that helping hand, shoulder to cry on, or that listening ear 




Hope you all had a wonderful day and enjoy all of the "kisses" that are shared day to day in your lives!
<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...