Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday....Friday....Friday!


Gooooooooooooood Morning! Happy Friday! hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Tonight, my work will be holding our Pre-K prom! It is such a cute thing! All the Pre-K students are invited to come have a dance in our school's gym. There is an entertainer there that plays music for them and we provide snacks for them as well as lemonade. I can't wait to see all of them all dressed up like little prince and princesses! 

Normally, I dress up in a prom dress but tonight I am going to were the Hanna dress the look #1 from  aeropostale  with the blazer, black flats, and a tiara from Party City. I think that will still do the trick!




Hope you all enjoy your day and night! Leave me some love! 
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...