Saturday, March 22, 2014

I'll be working on my fitness....

Good Afternoon! So i'm slow starting my day due to a migraine trying to sneak up on me... I just karate chopped it with some Coffee!  Now I am ready to work on my fitness! Just not sure what I want to do... Do I go to the gym? Do I do some Zumba? Or Do I walk my driveway? Well... I will walk my driveway to get my new Wantable box that came in the mail.... But...Zumba or Gym.... still up for thought!

I bought the Zumba Exhilarate DVD set! I love it! Being a Former Dancer it is very hard for me to stay focused at the gym to work out so Zumba is so perfect for me because to me I am just dancing and yet...ow..I didn't know there was a muscle there! I would love to become an instructor of Zumba for kids! I just know that would be such a great time! I need to work on my fitness before I become certified. That would be my goal for this year. Totally visit the Zumba website for all of your Zumba questions...needs...and wants!



 
Mark is ready to help you work on your fitness too with their new line of workout gear! I am totally digging the sneakers! Visit The Mark Webpage to get your gear!






Hope you all have a wonderful day! Leave me some love below so I have something to read when I can't move later! 

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...