Thursday, March 27, 2014

Frozen here in VA

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have been well! My life has been busy and I have still been dealing with having headaches off and on! Tuesday, I felt the worse but Kris was awesome he got me Buffalo Wild Wings and then had downloaded Frozen for us to watch while it snowed here. Yes.....Spring and we are still dealing with SNOW!!




Frozen was such a cute movie! The songs were beautiful as well! My favorite Character was Anna. She had me laughing and I totally could relate to her.


 I had someone tell me it was the best Disney movie ever.... I wouldn't say it was the best Disney movie ever and honestly I don't know which movie I would say is the best because each movie brings along a memory for me of growing up.

Cinderella and Bambi were my favorite movies when I was little that I would just sit and watch over...and over....and over again.

The Little Mermaid I loved as well and my whole family would watch that movie with me.

Fox and The Hound is the movie my daddy would watch with me so that's a reason as to why I love that movie.

Toy Story is an all around awesome movie and my whole family would watch.


So I really couldn't say which movie is the best and I didn't even mention all of the Disney movie either!


Comment below your favorite movie and the special memory you have with it.
Have a wonderful day!
<3 Ashley






1 comment:

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...