Monday, March 17, 2014

Snow...I want SPRING!

Good Evening! Hope everyone have a wonderful day! It was a messy day here....Rain....Sleet....Snow....and repeat.. Yuck! So I was so excited I added some SPRING to the kitchen over the weekend! My Favorite flowers are Daisies so I saw the dish towels at Walmart and I have to buy them! Then my creative side came out and I decided to make a centerpiece for the table. I buy all but the vase from Micheal's, The vase I already had from when my friend, Lindsay, had given me flowers for my birthday! I am very proud of myself for the way the centerpiece came out. 



I am so excited for tomorrow night! The Pretty Little Liars Finale!! Whoot Whoot! I can't wait to show you what I have planned for the show!!! That will be on tomorrow's post! 


Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your evening! Leave some love below! 
<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...