Sunday, April 13, 2014

At The Bon Fire...


Hello! I had a wonderful weekend and I hope you did as well! Last night my boyfriend's family and I had a cookout to kick off the Summer festivities since it was so beautiful! I can't wait to do many more! 

We started off with making "The Brittany Concoction" which is a Pink Lemonade and Moscoto mix drink. It was very yummy! We sipped on that while the Hot Dogs and Hamburgers grilled! One of my favorite things about summer is cookouts! of course we started a little early I know it's not Summer yet....but having a Hot Dog and Pasta Salad is my favorite but last night it was Mac and Cheese! 


Ending the night with a Bon Fire was beautiful. The full moon was showing over the lake and well the fire didn't last long since the wind was blowing so much. It was all around a fun and beautiful experience!

Leave some love! I'm going now to my favorite Restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings  with my boyfriend and my best friend Natalie!!

<3 Ashley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...