Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Walking on Sunshine!

Hello! Good Morning!!! I have to tell you all about my new sneakers! I ordered the Mark "Sneak Some Style" sneakers and I LOVE THEM! I wore them to work for two days and they never bothered me! They are bright and get you noticed for sure. They made me feel like I was walking on sunshine!  You should totally get you a pair of these Fabulous sneakers! They look great with Jeans and they look great with Yoga pants!  If you would like to purchase a pair visit The Mark page!!!!!!



Hope you have a wonderful day! Let me know if and when you buy those fantastic sneakers!! Comment below with some love!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...