Friday, April 18, 2014

Gotta get some shades, because my future is so bright!

My Oh My! Guess what?! Today is finally the day that you can start ordered from the Mark Magalog 5 2014 Campaigns 10 & 12!!!! If you don't remember why that's so exciting... it's ok... I will forgive you this one time... I talked about a Maxi dress in the It's only Tuesday post as well as The What's next post.

Also I wanted to share with you that if you spend $20 worth on the Instant vacation items you can get a pair of Sunglasses for only $5. So buy that dress and get those sunglasses and you will be styling this summer!
Click Here to make your purchase!

I love both items myself! I have been wearing the sunglasses everyday! if you just want to purchase those they are only $18 and they have a floral design of purples and greens!







Pretty Please leave me some love! Let me know if you make a purchase on any of the awesome Mark products available in this latest campaign! Enjoy the rest of your day!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...