Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What's next?



Good morning! How are you today! I have to say being an Avon rep is terrible sometimes, I get so excited about my order of goodies coming in but once I open the box..... I start digging for the catalog that shows us what's coming out in the next Campaigns.....It has it's perks though I do get to get the next items before everyone can order them.




 Not only am I excited to see that Lucy Hale will be on the Cover of the next Mark Magalog for Campaign 10 and 11 but she is wearing a beautiful maxi dress that will be a great summer dress!!



I just ordered the dress and the first thing that came to my mind seeing it was, "OMG! I found a dress for my cruise!" Yes that's right this girl right here is going on a cruise in 242 days!!! Jamaica and the Bahamas HERE I COME!!!

My boyfriend and I are going with 3 other couples and I can't wait! I am trying not to talk about it too much since it is so far away. 

I have a lot of Maxi Dresses as it is now but you know you always want to buy something new for your trips and I know I won't save the dress for the trip because...well I want to wear it now and it hasn't even gotten her yet

I did get myself and the girls an outlet item from Avon the Mark Sunny Disposition Hat  I would love to have a picture taken of us from behind with our floppy hats on!



Here is another look at this beautiful dress coming soon! It will be featured in campaign 10 and we are just now starting campaign 9 so after 2 weeks pass you can start making your orders! Until then you will have to sit and drool over it just like me! 



Hope yall have a wonderful day! it is suppose to be a BEAUTIFUL day today! 
Leave me some love please!

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

  1. that dress looks super adorbz!!! I cant wait to see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...