Monday, April 21, 2014

Manicure Monday with a touch of sparkle

Good morning! Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter yesterday! Well, I know I said last Monday that the nails colors I had gotten I would show you each manicure Monday.... well over the weekend I got a new color... so I am going to show you the new color today....



Of course they are from the Sally Hansen Nail collection.... the Triple Shine is called Dream Sequins and the Insta-dri color is called Petal Pusher.




I love the color it took about 3 coats for my nails to get the full color and then adding the Dream Sequins color to my ring fingers was such a cute and subtle touch. It still kept my nails classy. The colors work very well with each other. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Please leave a comment below... I haven't gotten any comments in forever.... it is kind of sad.....not feeling the love readers......

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...