Saturday, April 19, 2014

It worked for me!

Hello! Happy Saturday! So I went to Walgreens to get one thing and came out with a few other things. One of them being a Conair Hair kit on making a perfect bun for your hair! Having layered hair it has been hard for me to have a nice bun and not look like I should be part of the Fraggle Rock gang!



The only thing that bothered me was the kit came with so much but no instructions..... so I looked on Pinterest and found how to use it!

I tried it today and I am sure after a little more practice, I can fix my hair in the bun quicker then I did today so I can wear my hair like this to work.  




Hope you all are having a great day! Comment below! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...