Monday, April 14, 2014

Springy Manicure Monday


Good Morning! Happy Monday! It's Spring Break around here this week! For me that means not as mean kids will be at work today and I won't have Dance classes to teach at night. 

I bought some new nail colors to add to my collection! I love the Sally Hansen Nail colors and the polish always stays on my nails long!

  1. "The blue" is called Royal Rage it is from the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear collection
  2. "The pink" is called Hot Magenta it is also from the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear collection
  3. " The grey" is called Grease Lighting it is from the Sally Hansen Insta-dri collection
  4. "The Green" is called I-rush luck it is from the Sally Hansen Insta-dri collection
  5. "The glitter green" is called Seanic it is from the Sally Hansen Triple Shine collection



I did my nails in the Hot Magenta I think this is an awesome color for Spring and Summer! 

Go out and get some fun spring and summer colors and share then with me!  I will be sharing the other colors with you for the next Manicure Mondays! 

Have a wonderful week! Leave some Love!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...