Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Can I get an "I Like?"

Good morning! Last night, I tried to be a little experimental and I made Grilled Chicken Sandwiches! They were so good! I was very proud and if you get an "I Like" from my boyfriend it is how he says things are  like the best thing ever! Which the grilled chicken sandwiches got an "I Like!"


So all I did was seasoned Chicken breast tenderloins with Mcormicks Montreal chicken seasoning and  cooked them on the George Forman grill.

The broccoli was our side and it was so good just fixing it in the bag! YUM!


Then we added our own toppings Mayo, cheese, pickles, and lettuce. I added Pepper Jack cheese for a little spicy taste and my boyfriend just used Colby Jack cheese! 


I also toasted the buns slightly in the toaster to make them a bit stronger so it wouldn't be as messy!

While, we ate dinner last night we watched Ride Along and the dinner was much better.... Honestly the funniest parts of the movie are the parts you see in the previews in my opinion.



Hope you all have a great day! If you like Grilled chicken sandwiches try and make your own! It was very easy! Leave me some love!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...