Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Styling Saturday


Hello! Hope everyone had a great week! We had some gorgeous weather here this week and I believe I wore a maxi skirt everyday! It was Fantastic! I also was able to catch a sale on the Wetseal website and ordered 9 outfits for $110. My boyfriend was very impressed with my thought process of the things I ordered and how cheap my total bill was! My cart was filled with Maxi dress and maxi skirts! 

I feel so comfortable in a maxi dress or skirt and right now I am liking that the skirts are hiding my white legs and are still breezy enough to where I was hot. I also love that you can dress them up or down. Like today I have on my Superman tee and a red maxi skirt. I feel super cute and comfy! I feel as if you can do so much with them to where it looks like you have a different outfit on each time even though it's the same skirt or dress. Just from adding a belt, wearing different color accessories, different shoes, different hair style, or adding a vest you get a different outfit. Plus adding the vests or short sleeve cardigans to the strapless dresses or spaghetti straps will cover the straps or lack of so you can wear that dress if you have a dress code to follow where you are wanting to wear the dress at. I have so much fun piecing together different things with each dress or skirt.   






Hope these ideas help you with you Spring fashion! Have a wonderful day and Enjoy every bit of it! Leave me some Love!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...