Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tasty Tuesday!

Ring the bell.......Eat Ready! Dinner is served!  Tonight, I fixed Chili -cheese dogs and french fries! They were so good! It totally hit the spot! I don't know why but when ever the temperature rises I crave a Hot Dog! I got my fix tonight with my dinner! 

Pulled out that George Forman grill, put those Hot Dogs on it for about 10 mins rotating them here and there while the fries baked in the oven with Old Bay seasoning sprinkled on them and on the stove the can of chili simmered. It all came together so yummy! It was for sure one of those nights where I didn't care If I got an "I Like" from my boyfriend because it hit the spot for me!


















Hope your dinner was as good as mine! Comment below any recipes you feel like sharing or ideas! I would love to try some new things! I gotta keep earning those brownie points! 

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...