Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Friday!!!!

Good morning! Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! I'm sorry I didn't make a post yesterday but it was kind of busy and well I didn't really know what to say.... Today, I feel like talking! haha I am very excited to share that last night I ordered from 2 Pretty Little Liars outfits from Aeropostale 

Here is what I ordered:
This is Hanna's look #1 I ordered the necklace, dress, and blazer! 

This is Spencer's look #2 I ordered the, dress, cardigan, belt, and the bracelet!

I am so totally excited I can't wait for my order to come in! My friend Alana who has the blog Simple Love Is working on something for me and my friend who are in LOVE with the show Pretty Little Liars. Once I have given my friend the surprise. I will then share it with you but a little hint I am planning on wearing it with Spencer's outfit!

Oh also the outfit from Mark.girl is available to order now as well! 
The Jacket, Butterfly Tank, skirt and boots are all available for you to order
I am so ready for Spring! Wearing dresses everyday is my favorite! Fun, Flirty, and Comfortable! 

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Tomorrow, I have a bit of a busy morning...so my post for tomorrow will most likely make it's appearance in the later afternoon. I go from dance to the eye doctor! I'm excited to get some new glasses! I realized I have had mine since 2007! 

Anyway, leave me some love! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...