Saturday, November 26, 2016

Fun Fact but Ewwwww!

Hey!

Hi!

How is everyone today?

I'm going to share with you a great....Fantastic...AWESOME product from Younique!!
Shine wipes works the best on removing make up

Did you know sleeping in your makeup ages your skin 7 days?!

It's so important that you have a good night time routine when it comes to your skin.

I like to start with the Shine wipes from Younique and most night that's all I use! 

These wipes are such a good investment!

 Don't believe me? 

Well let's do a little math here.... 

How many days are in a month?

 Less then 36 Right?

Okay... For $20 you get 36 cloths! This means you'll pay .55 cents per towel, per day.

Better yet... cut the cloths in half! So that will mean you pay .27cents per cloth and get 2 months out of your pack!


I use one wipe for about a week with my everyday makeup! How crazy is that? They can even remove Sharpie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...