Thursday, November 24, 2016

Pizza and Candy Gilmore girls

Hey!

Hello!

Good Morning!

Happy Thanksgiving!

This post is all about FOOD!

Can you think about any more food?


Well for your Gilmore Girl Feast you still more stuff like......

Chinese or Pizza!

Right?

That was a main staple in the movie watching of the Gilmore Girls!

If you get Chinese make sure everyone can eat out of the container cause it's better in the container of course!

Now pizza, call one to be delivered, make your own, or you can make these little finger food ones!

I will say these don't make a lot but so good!

Crescent Roll Pizza Dippers

1 can of Crescent Rolls ( makes 8)
Mozzarella Cheese sticks (4 cut in half)
Pepperonis ( 2-3 on each crescent roll)

Follow the directions on crecent roll can

Place each ingredient on  each cut piece and roll up 

I like to serve these with Pizza sauce or Alfredo sauce... Totally from the jars... nothing fancy but gives a little bit of extra yumminess.

 My friend brought these over to one of my Christmas get togethers and they were a hit.

 Simple but yummy!

Now the Gilmore Girls always had loads of Candy with their movie nights...

I am not a candy fan myself but I would like to try this......


Twizzlers with a twist

Dry strawberries in the oven for 3 hours at 210 degrees. They taste like Twizzlers but are healthier for you!

Hope you all have a Wonderful day!

Enjoy every Minute of it!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...