Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Favorite Christmas Movies


Hey!

Hello!!

Good Morning!!!

How are you?!

Whew...... What a week it has been and it's only Wednesday....

Now, Yesterday I shared my favorite Christmas Songs and today I wanted to share my Top 5 Favorite Christmas Movies... 

I love to bake cookies have my Christmas lights on with my fuzzy blanket and curl up and watch them. 

Gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling.

As soon as I finish decorating these bad boys will be coming out for our enjoyment!!!


My Top 5 Favorite Christmas movies!


Christmas Vacation




Favorite part: The whole movie... um but The Attic scene.





Peanuts Charlie Brown Christmas




Favorite part: The dancing.




Grinch




Favorite part: The Grinch dressing up his dog. 

I actually tried to have Audrey dress like him... she wasn't for that.




Home Alone



Favorite part: Anytime Marv Screams like a little girl




Four Christmases




Favorite part: When the baby throws up and Vince Vaughn's character freaks out and shouts, " I'm going to do it too... I'm going to do it too!"



Did I name one of your favorites? What's your favorite part?

Thanks for reading... Let me know what you think...

Hope you have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley






PS: Tomorrow night is going to be a fun night.... I get to take Audrey to look at the Christmas Lights at the Botanical Gardens!!! Can't wait!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...