Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Gilmore Girls Recipe for Coffee Cakes

Hey Hey Hey!


One more day Closer to the show!!!

Eek! The excitement is just building more and more and MORE!!!!!

I am really going all out for this Gilmore Girls return!

Have I mentioned my excitement for the return?

Now just what is something that is a MUST that you should have with the Gilmore Girls binge?

COFFEE! 



I read a fun fact that I wanted to share with you because well it put some things into perspective for me... just a little bit.. 

Drink Coffee like a Gilmore saying is definitely no walk in the park for sure... Now I understand why they always talked so freaking fast.. all the caffeine they drink!!! 

Did you know that 503 cups of coffee were consumed on the show? Holy Cow!

 Season one was the most caffeinated with 80 cups!

Alexis Bledel doesn't like coffee she drank soda..

Either way!! Holy Cow!!



 Am I right? 

Now you may not be able to drink coffee like a Gilmore.... So why not make a Coffee Mug Cake!

Still goes with the theme right? 


S'More Coffee Cake


Ingredients:

1/3 Cup of dry Fudge Brownie mix
1 Tablespoon of Fat Free Egg product
1 Tablespoon of Vegetable oil
1 Teaspoon of Water
2 Tablespoons of Mini Marsh Mellows
2 teaspoons of graham crackers
1 Teaspoon of mini semisweet chocolate chips


DIRECTIONS:

Spray bottom of microwaveable mug (12oz) with cooking spray.
In a small bowl combine brownie mix, egg product, vegetable oil, and water.
Spoon batter into mug
Microwave uncovered on High 40-50 seconds or until top is set and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Remove from microwave and top with Marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate chips. Let stand for about a minute to allow marsh mellows to soften. 

I have sometimes made it and just like iced the top of the cake with Marsh Mellow fluff you know for those impatient moments.... Tastes just the same and if you are wanting a chocolate fix... This is going to be your best friend!

Hope you enjoy this treat!

Hope to hear S'More from you.....

Enjoy!

<3 Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...