Thursday, November 17, 2016

Throw back... cause well I'm old

Good morning all!

Happy Thursday!

How is everyone?

I'm feeling fantastic today... no sure why...but I am going to go with it...

Now I wanted to share something a little funny and it goes with Throwback Thursday!

 Don't worry about the missed posts I'm sure some of you are really mad at me about the whole I skipped the Gilmore Girls post... I'm sorry just chill there are plenty coming your way.... I think I have enough to close out November... Then It's CHRISTMAS POSTS GALORE !!! 

Alright alright so back to this posts.... Kris and I went and saw our niece sing in her little concert her classmates put on for Veterans Day. Super Cute! She was so excited to see us there! AWESOME feeling! 

We went with her to dinner afterwards and somehow we got on the subject of school lunch....

Her lunch costs $ 4.00 that day!

Kris and I were stunned considering the most ours were was $1.50 and that's cause we got an extra chocolate milk!

Kris then asks her about the pizza... he said do yall still have square pizza?

She looked at us like we had 12 heads.. 

Like what it looked super gross but we waited all week for that goodness!

She then proceeded to tell us that she gets with her meal. 

The choices too! Like we would only get what was on the menu or a salad for the day!

They get like 5 different choices!

Kris and I looked at each other and were like... wow we were deprived as kids!

We only got Ice Cream on Fridays... They have the choice of ice cream or cup cakes EVERYDAY!

Leaving that dinner Kris and I felt super old!!

What are some of your memories of School lunch?

Steak nuggets and Mashed Potatoes

Tacos and corn

Spaghetti

What was your favorite?


Hope this brings smiles and laughter to you all because Kris and I are still laughing about this and her reaction to our stories!

<3 Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...