Monday, November 7, 2016

Tag I'm It!!!

Hello! 

How is everyone today? 

I am super excited because Anna of A New Old Fashion Girl tagged me For The Fall Favorites Tag!

Well Fall isn't my favorite season... Of course Summer is... BUT there are some things about Fall that I do like! Like..... The Fashion I think is my favorite! I love the boots, scarves, and color combos! 


Favorite eye-makeup? 

 Palette 4 with 3D Fiber Mascara










Favorite candles?


Not really a candle person




Favorite Scents?


Chicken and Dumplins cooking




Favorite Nail Polish?


deep purple one

Favorite lip color?

Savvy Lip Satin

Favorite Halloween costume?

That's a toss up between my Lady Thor Costume and my Gangster girl costume

Favorite accessories?

Blanket scarf!



Favorite moments?


Going to Football games 




Favorite drink?


Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie from Wawa






Favorite TV show?


Oh Man do I have to pick just one?........ Game of Thrones....The Ranch....SuperGirl....Gilmore Girls....Pretty Little Liars....Big Bang Theory

I am going to be saying TAG YOU'RE IT to 


Alana of Simple Love


Such an inspiring girl that I miss working with dearly! There is always a smile on that girl's face! Life has thrown her so many "bumps in the road" and yet she is the happiest girl I have ever met!

and


Ana of Beauty Inspirational


Just started an adventure with a makeup company so I am hoping to help her out any way I can.... because well she has done that for me with my adventures! Crazy how we still manage to stay in contact from being just a couple of bloggers with dreams and loves for fashion and girly stuff!

Which give these ladies a moment catch up on their older posts because they are going to start their blogs back up. They both have such great reads and I know a lot more to come our way!

Hope you all enjoyed this and read these ladies awesome blogs!

Hope yall have an awesome day!

Please feel free post links to your blogs!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...